Why become a Corporate Member?
Today, the Society has 800 members across Britain and with its affiliations has a significant reach into the community of opinion makers involved in the many aspects of the Britain–Australia relationship. The Society initiates and supports a range of events from black tie dinners to informal receptions and lectures to increase the two way flow of information, understanding and co-operation between Britain and Australia.
Opening our network and activities to our Corporate Members has two advantages:
- supporting our aim to strengthen the common bonds between the two countries
- providing the Corporate Member with a strong network of individuals with mutual interests in commerce, public service, education, entertainment, culture and sport.
Our broad membership ranges from elder statesmen with a wealth of experience to young professionals developing their careers.
Benefits of Corporate Membership of the Society:
- Up to 10 members of the company may take advantage of events at members’ rates
- Entry to Ballots for events such as Wimbledon and Lords
- Invitations to our flagship events such as the Garden Party at the High Commissioner’s London Residence, Britain-Australia Society Lecture and Achievement Award and President’s Dinner.
- Invitations to all our events throughout the year. These have included tutored wine tastings at the Australian High Commission, private visits to the Houses of Parliament, receptions in exclusive London venues, private tours and many more.
As a company, once you become a corporate member you will have:
- The opportunity to host/co-host/brand events and promote your company to our members and their guests. As our membership is mainly British and Australian and this means your branding and therefore your product is reaching new markets both in Australia and the UK.
- Your company logo on our website with a link to your company website
- A welcome on our emailed newsletter.
Read more about the opportunity and advantages of Corporate Membership.
Corporate membership: £650 per annum.