AUCTION – A Pair of return Business Class Tickets with Etihad Airways to Australia
30th June 2015
3:00pm to 3:00pm
Please refresh your screen to ensure you see the latest bid.
bid placed on: 30 June 2015 at 14:52
bidder initials: THS
Etihad Airways in partnership with the Britain-Australia Society have kindly donated to our auction a pair of return Business Class tickets from the UK to Australia. Don’t miss this great opportunity to secure a bargain flight to Australia with the World’s Leading Airline*
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- You must be a financial member of the Britain-Australia Society to enter a bid. If you are not financial, you will be advised and your bid will not be accepted until you are a fully paid up member of the Society.
- The tickets have been provided to the Society free of charge, so there are restrictions as specified below, placing a bid acknowledges these restrictions.
- Flights are from Etihad’s UK departure airports (London Heathrow, Manchester and Edinburgh) to Etihad direct Australian destinations (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth) only.
- Prize winners are not eligible for chauffeur transfer services.
- The airfares are not able to be split, so you are bidding for two (2) business class tickets on Etihad.
- Entry is via email to the Executive Secretary detailing your name, contact telephone number and your bid for the two (2) tickets.
- Bids will be accepted in order of receipt in the Executive Secretary email inbox.
- Bids must be placed in Pounds Sterling.
- The winner of the auction will have one week from date of notification to contact Etihad to arrange suitable flights. At that time, payment for the tickets must be made or we will offer them to the next highest bidder.
- The tickets will not be issued by Etihad until the Britain-Australia Society confirms receipt of your winning bid and payment.
- The Britain-Australia Society will keep the website updated with each highest bid, date placed and initials of bidder.
- Date Changes are not permitted after the booking is made.
- Tickets cannot be upgraded.
- Any costs for onward or connecting flights are not included in the prize and must be booked through Etihad Airways or independently.
RESTRICTIONS: Before placing your bid, please note the following restrictions on these tickets:
- Your entire journey must be completed by 31 January 2016.
- The following dates are restricted due peak travel periods, 18 July – 6th September, 23rd October – 2nd November, 26th November – 1st December, 14th December – 15th January 2016. Etihad cannot guarantee that seats will be available over these peak periods. Etihad will however endeavor to offer the travel dates you request.
- 3:00pm BST Tuesday 30 June 2015.
If you are happy with the above restrictions on the tickets, please place your bid for the pair of tickets through the link below:
Please note this is a National event