The Royal Windsor Horse Show 2015
15th May 2015
Society members have a very special opportunity to attend the Members’ Enclosure for dinner at The Royal Windsor Horse Show.
Those who joined us last year had a terrific time and we had great feedback.
This is the first major outdoor Show of the season and is the only annual event that allows visitors access to Her Majesty The Queen’s private grounds at Windsor Castle.
We have a limited number of spaces for dinner in the Members’ Enclosure, followed with an impressive evening performance, including a dressage display and performances by the Household Cavalry and the King’s Troop.
The cost includes a Members’ Enclosure ticket for the evening performance, and a two course dinner, together with other members from the Britain Australia Society, in the Members’ Marquee.
The Members Enclosure is located alongside the Royal Enclosure and consists of its own lawn area, with views on to the Main Arena (Castle Arena), a Members Restaurant, Bar and Café and Members Seating. Members Enclosure badges include general admission as well as access to the Members Enclosure.
One of the largest outdoor equestrian Shows in the UK, with over 3000 horses and ponies taking part in over 250 classes, the Show features top class competition including Jumping, International Carriage Driving and Showing along with some popular displays and features such as The Shetland Pony Grand National, The Pony Club Mounted Games and The Best Turned out Trooper.
Royal Windsor Horse Show is also home to over 200 shops where you can find everything from horsewear, to jewellery and crafts as well as a fantastic food and drink festival.
Please note, the following dress code applies for the Members Enclosure:
In the Members Enclosure patrons are required to be smartly dressed at all times. Gentlemen are requested to wear a jacket and collared shirt
Travel information can be found on this link.
The cost is £90 for members and £100 for guests.
If you require parking then this can be reserved for you for an additional £10 (please contact the office in this case).
- 6:00pm meet at the Members’ Restaurant that is situated at the main Castle Arena at The Royal Windsor Horse Show.
- There will be a 2 course evening meal in the Members’ Restaurant, followed with seating in the Members’ Area to watch the Evening Performance of The Royal Windsor Horse Show from approximately 7:00pm onwards.
- There is also viewing from the Members’ Restaurant area during the dinner.
- The Show continues through to approximately 10pm.
- It is also possible for attendees to arrive at the Show slightly earlier if required from 4:00pm onwards.
Please note this is a National event