The Royal Windsor Horse Show 2017
12th May 2017
6:00pm to 10:00pm
Britain-Australia Society members have a very special opportunity to attend the Members’ Enclosure for dinner at The Royal Windsor Horse Show.
Those who joined us at last year’s event and previous years enjoyed this very impressive event.
This is the only annual event that is held within the Home Park Private, Windsor Castle. We will be seated in the Members’ Enclosure within the Castle Arena with spectacular views of Windsor Castle from the floodlit arena.
We have a limited number of spaces for dinner in the Members’ Enclosure, followed with an impressive evening performance, including a dressage display and performances by the Household Cavalry and the King’s Troop.
The evening’s performance:
- CDI4* FEI Grand Prix Freestyle to Music supported by Horse & Hound
- DAKS Pony Club Mounted Games
- Musical Ride of The Household Cavalry Mounted Regiment
- Shetland Pony Grand National sponsored by Sandra and Martin Wood
- Musical Drive of The King’s Troop, Royal Horse Artillery
What is included:
The cost includes a Members’ Enclosure ticket for the evening performance, and a two-course dinner with a glass of wine, together with other members from the Britain-Australia Society, in the Members’ Marquee.
The Members Enclosure is located alongside the Royal Enclosure and consists of its own lawn area, with views on to the Main Arena (Castle Arena), a Members Restaurant, Bar and Café and Members Seating. Members Enclosure badges include general admission as well as access to the Members Enclosure.
Bookings close: As we have limited tickets, please book early to avoid disappointment. Bookings close on Friday 21 April 2017.
Dress Code: The following dress code applies for the Members Enclosure:
In the Members Enclosure patrons are required to be smartly dressed at all times. Gentlemen are requested to wear a jacket and collared shirt.
Travel information: Found on this link.
- 4:00pm – You can access the Royal Windsor Horse Showgrounds from 4:00pm.
- 5:45pm – Meet at the Members’ Restaurant at the main Castle Arena at The Royal Windsor Horse Show
- 6:00pm – Two-course dinner served in the Members’ Restaurant with a glass of wine. There is viewing from the Members’ Restaurant area during the dinner.
- 6:30pm – Evening performance commences
- 6:30pm to 7:00pm – Seating in the Members’ Area to watch the Evening Performance of The Royal Windsor Horse Show
- 10:00pm – Show concludes at approximately 10:00pm.
About the Royal Windsor Horse Show
One of the largest outdoor equestrian Shows in the UK, with over 3000 horses and ponies taking part in over 250 classes, the Show features top class competition including Jumping, International Carriage Driving and Showing along with some popular displays and features such as The Shetland Pony Grand National, The Pony Club Mounted Games and The Best Turned out Trooper.
Royal Windsor Horse Show is also home to over 200 shops where you can find everything from horsewear, to jewellery and crafts as well as a fantastic food and drink festival.
Please note this is a London event